- Adopt the touch screen control system with 64K color and friendly PLC operation.
- Exclusively designed machine construction makes it convenient to combine the blow molding machine with conveyor system.
- The preforms are automatically arranged in order for feeding system at a single way and the dividing carrier is driven by a servo motor; this way will avoid preforms jamming, causing machine down or preforms waste.
- Adopt a servo control screw driving system; it is rapid, stable, clean and environmentally friendly.
- The preforms are fed into the heating system in a matrix mode and uniform heated by single-lamp with double-sided heating.
- Employ a single-lamp with double-side heating design and will save about 50% heating consumption compared with competitor method.
- With the temperature feedback function, temperature in the heating oven is automatically controlled by adjustment of infrared lamps to reduce prefrom crystallization problems.
- Specially designed heating box upgrade convenience of maintenance in changing infrared lamp and cooling ramp.
- The clamping mechanism is driven by a combination of servo motor and cam; this results in accurate and stable motion, low noise and minimal pollution.
- Utilizes the air recovery system and efficiency up to 50% so that the low-pressure air compressor will not be required. This will save equipment investment costs and energy consumption by up to 15%.
|Bottle volume||1.5 Ltr.||Max.|
|Preform neck||18-38||Max. (mm)|
|Preform height||120||Max. (mm)|
|Bottle diameter||105||Max. (mm)|
|Bottle height||310||Max. (mm)|
|Heating power||78||Max. (kW)|
|Specified high-pressure air consume||16000||L/min|
|Chiller temperature range||6-15||℃|
|Chiller refrigerating capacity||38850||kcal/hr|
|Chiller compressor power||15||HP|
|Chiller outlet pressure||4||kg/cm2|
|※Actual output depends on bottle shape, preform design and quality.|
|※INCLUDE preform infeed system：preform tank, conveyor and unscrambler.|
|※INCLUDE air recovery system. (low-pressure air compressor will NOT be require|