It is large injection molding equipment, which is suitable for large-scale home appliances and panels, automotive skylights, lights, corner windows and other two-component production.
HB-1900R with a clamping force of 1,900 tons, combines the structure of two-platen and two-component model, the horizontal rotary table, stack mold, and the servo power-saving technology, which is one of few huge two-component IMMs in the world.
The injection unit of HB-R series is a horizontal type alongside with the horizontal rotary table. If compared to the vertical one, its mold could be larger and designed for longer mold daylight opening under the condition of a same tie bar distance.
It not only solves the mold loading limitation of general two-component IMM, there will be more widely applications for huge single or dual-component products such as covers for huge home appliances, sunroofs and car lamps.
HB-R series were not only embodied with high technical elements and innovative ideas, but also adapted to market requirements in energy saving and industrial development trends, fully showing its expertise in system integration and innovative R&D capability.
- Its dual-colored injection capabilities could applicable for both single and double component products to increase machine capabilities.
- A horizontal rotary platen decreases issues coming from gravity and inertia.
- Its swivel unit provides quick positioning and is equipped with numerous safety features.
- High loading capacity and self-supporting swivel unit to hold a maximum mold weight of up to 30 tons. Suitable for two-colored,large products like automotive exterior components.
- With a special process integration, such as a special four-sided mold, then can form a stack mold.