ECONOMY OPTION BUT FULL FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE
The i-1000 has a real-time function that enables a continuously controlled quality of the production.
- Ultra-compact, single-board computer.
- Standard 10 inches TFT displays.
- Operated via a micro switch keyboard.
- SPC package (Statistical Process Control).
- Expandable CAN bus.
- Network compatible through Ethernet connection.
- Power consumption display.
- i-1000 CONTROL AVAILABLE FOR: ALL MODELS
HIGH-END OPTION FOR COMPLEX MOLDING APPLICATIONS, HYBRID AND ALL-ELECTRIC IMM
The hardware of the i-2000 series consists of a high performance single-board computer with scalable performance level. I/O modules or electric drives are connected via the integrated high-speed real-time EtherCAT bus.
- High-performance EtherCAT interface
- 12" SVGA or 15" XGA TFT displays in portrait and landscape format
- Operation via touch screen
- Comprehensive quality data package
- Power consumption display
i-2000 CONTROL AVAILABLE FOR: CX & MBE SERIES
EUROPEAN QUALITY ELEMENTS ENSURE PERFECT PERFORMANCE FOR IMM
- High-performance 32-bits processor.
- All I/Os for standard injection molding machines.
- PWM current outputs for direct control of the proportional valves.
- Optimized digital outputs for hydraulic switching valves.
- Thermocouple inputs for different types of sensors.
- Pulse input for screw speed.
- Ethernet connection for the host computer.
- A USB connection for a printer, modem, USB stick, etc.
FUNCTIONAL TOOL MODULES FOR VARIOUS MOLDING PROCESSES & MACHINE DESIGNS
A part of the powerful software framework is the extensive range of technology functions for controlling the molding process and for implementing molding functions. A wide variety of technology modules like servo valves, or the mold position control is available.
Programming takes place in a uniform, modularly structured, development environment. The operating concept and the scope of the services can adapt to the performance and the target market of the machine in question. Operators, therefore, can have an optimal control system for the IMM regardless of whether the machine is hydraulic, hybrid or electric.
REMOTE SERVICE NET OFFERS INSTANT TROUBLESHOOTING VIA INTERNET
ServiceNet is a user-friendly plug & play solution for comprehensive remote support, and for efficient remote monitoring of the injection molding machines. Fast, worldwide access to process data for service & support as well as a simple remote diagnosis are just as easy and uncomplicated as the convenient support of the operator for different applications and process queries.